Ashley & Doug's Wedding

When Terry, from Platinum Photography, asked me to be a main shooter this year - I was obviously honored and knew she would be able to book me some prettttty sweet weddings, but this one definitely exceeded every expectation I had!

Ashley & Doug are kind of the coolest people ever; in a sense that they are too adorable for words but also LOVE to have a good time! We did their engagement session in the dead of winter and at one point I had Doug in a short sleeved shirt sledding, of all things...but I digress.

Their wedding was beautiful and we managed to sneak in some awesome time photo-opp time, in Brecksville, in between ceremony and reception. Then it was onto the reception at St. Michaels Woodside, where they were surrounded by family and friends and even partied to a Bruce Springsteen medley at the end of the night...like I said, coolest people ever! Big thank you to Catherine McKinley for second shooting.














Post a Comment

Followers