Alex and Travis - engagement pics

Awesome couple - we met in downtown Chagrin Falls which is special to all of us, because I grew up there and they bought their first home there recently. When I say that they're awesome, I mean it, they were goofy and really helped put me at ease as this was my first enagagement shoot ever. I hope you guys like your sneak peak!














































































Alex Lebovitz Jorgensen (May 11, 2010 at 5:37 AM)  

Kalyn, we had such a blast despite sub-degree temps and lots of wind!! You did an awesome job, I love the sneak peak and can't wait to see the rest!!!....is it bad that one of my favorites happens to stem from Trav choking me!!

MJ (May 11, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

Great job Kalyn! Love the yellow door and brick wall :)

Post a Comment

Followers