Santa Barbara Vacation

This is going to be a different post for me! I'm normally blogging weddings, engagement or portrait sessions - but this is more of a vacation diary in a sense. Last Thursday; my Dad, his wife and my two younger sisters, packed our belongings and headed out W to Santa Barbara, CA. We stayed with my Aunt and Uncle who literally built a house IN the mountains and they have the most breathtaking view.

Our itinerary included; visiting wineries, touring the historical downtown Santa Barbara, an early morning beach hike, plenty of shopping and finally a long drive along the PCH to see Malibu and some of the most amazing homes and beachfront properties I have ever laid eyes on. Overall it was such a great trip and so nice to spend time with my family; laughing, telling stories, drinking good wine and eating fabulous food :)














































Post a Comment

Followers