Lesley & Jeff Married

Lesley contacted me to photograph her wedding on a whim. She happened to be a guest, at a wedding that I helped assist, and within a few months her email was in my inbox! We chatted back and forth through Gmail and I just had a feeling that we clicked instantly, not in a weird way...totally in a platonic-friend-you're the coolest person I ever met...way. See, Lesley and Jeff live in Brooklyn, NY (cool) and because of Jeff's job, they get to travel to movie-esque events, like the Sundance Film Festival (way cool). So all in all, these two have a life I would be happy to live any day of the week - and then we finally met for our pre-consultation meeting and I just couldn't wait for their big day to get here!

Let's skip ahead to their wedding day. The ceremony was held at Greystone Hall, which was unbelievable beautiful and almost too pretty for it's downtown Akron location. Then it was onto the party at Todaros which was complete with heartfelt speeches, delish cupcakes and some of the craziest dance moves I have ever seen! Congrats you two, wishing you a lifetime of happiness...









Post a Comment

Followers